Skip to main content
Pages and Files
To the Main Website
Why Are We Doing This?
The Legal Discussion
Endorsements & Advisors
How Can You Help?
Calendar of Events
State Senate & House Bills
The Ballot Initiative
Posters & Hand Outs
2013 Original Ten Signers
Add "All Pages"
PRINT THE PETITION FORM
BACK TO MAIN/PUBLIC WEBSITE
PRINT and MAIL...YOUR OWN petition forms so you AND your friends, co-workers, enemies (we're all one, right?) can sign! AND GET FRIENDS TO SIGN. The more "certified signatures" we get the more it helps us GET TO THE NEXT LEVEL. ~ see more info to the right for WHAT THIS MEANS.
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS
BEFORE PRINTING!!! only ONE TOWN to a sheet! print BOTH sides! NO STRAY MARKS!!! READ the INSTRUCTIONS BELOW!
Initiative Petition B 2016.pdf
And please review these INSTRUCTIONS:
1. PRINT BOTH SIDES!!! The form MUST be a two sided form!!!
and the SIDES must be "RIGHT SIDE UP"
If you don't know how to do that, please contact us:
. Again, PRINT BOTH SIDES! By law, signatures can't be used, unless form is printed on BOTH SIDES~!!!
2. Look at the diagram below, to see how a LEGAL signature looks
- USE ONLY WHITE OFFICE PAPER!
- MAKE SURE IT PRINTS IN FULL...BOTH sides, RIGHT SIDE UP on BOTH SIDES!
- ONE TOWN per SHEET!
- NO STRAY MARKS! even a coffee stain or a DOT from a pen in the margins can disqualify the WHOLE SHEET! if you think there's a stray mark, then there is! start a NEW SHEET!
Once you have signed the petition and gotten people to sign, either
drop it off
or mail it in time to arrive at your local election officials at your local city or town hall
later than Wednesday November 23rd 2016 before 5 pm."
If you want to help get a lot of signatures, please go to the "HOW TO PETITION" page
See below for the page that we used in 2013BELOW HERE is NOT RELAVENT FOR 2014...it's just left here for archival purposes.
HELP Amend the Massachusetts Constitution based on
"Corporations Are NOT People, Money Is NOT Speech!"
To print see the FILE BELOW. And MAKE SURE TO PRINT BOTH SIDES
MAIL THE SIGNATURES TO the TOWN CLERK for YOUR TOWN.
Click here to get the
TOWN CLERK ADDRESSES
PRINT/ENCLOSE THIS LETTER, please:
Letter to Clerks, Petitioners.pdf
IF YOU CAN HELP DRIVE, please CLICK HERE
1. Look at the picture below for the rules on how to sign correctly. For those who like text,
READ THE RULES
If you don't follow the rules
, the ENTIRE SHEET OF SIGNATURES could get "invalidated". Ouch!
PRINT THE INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE, and some helpful info for people who want to gather signatures from friends/colleages by printing this doc:
PLEASE GATHER SIGNATURES! every sheet helps!
2. CLICK on the file just below this line:
THE FILE from 2013 HAS BEEN REMOVED because people have been confused. Contact us if you want an archival copy.
3. PRINT THE FORM...but make sure to know how to print 2 sided, because...well, because they will toss it, otherwise. These rules were developed by GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTABILITY ACTIVISTS, like us...to make sure no one screws with our constitution.
YOU MUST PRINT BOTH SIDES and have the SAME NUMBER OF SIGNATURE SPACES
THE PRINTED VERSION OF THE PETITION FORM PDF MUST:
- match both sides of the original and look like the original, in that none of the words or signature lines can be missing, and both sides must be "in the same direction".
- have heavy enough WHITE PAPER that the printer ink from one side does not bleed onto the other
!!! DO NOT USE FAX PAPER. USE "NORMAL" OFFICE PAPER !!!
if the ink bleeds to the other side, the sheet WILL NOT BE VALID!
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"